Taxation of natural persons according to tax accounting methods
The Skills That You will Gain:
• Define the accounting theory, and define the methods of tax accounting "tax accounting".
• Determine the method of accounting for salaries and the full amount of its provisions in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 91 of 2005 and its amendments.
• Determining the manner of tax accounting for real estate wealth in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 91 of 2005 and its amendments.
• Determining how tax accounting for commercial/industrial activity / professional or non-commercial activity.
• Determining how the tax treatment of all financial statement items prepared in accordance with Egyptian accounting standards in light of the Income Tax Law No. 91 of 2005 and its amendments.
• Develop the skills of preparing the tax return effectively according to the Tax Law 91 of 2005 and its amendments.
The Duration of course: Full Day